Monday 7 December 2009

Dear Boy


Dear Boy,


Thank you for loving me for me, and for not hoping for someone who is thinner or prettier. Thank you for not comparing me to girls who have brighter smiles.










Thank you for making me laugh, taking care of me when I get sick, and being trustworthy.Thank you for remembering that I pefer orchids to roses, and that my favourite colour is not blue, but turquoise.







Thank you for knowing that I was too shy to kiss you first and for not being afraid of kissing me, for knowing I wouldn't slap you or push you away. Your kisses were perfect. Thank you for not stressing about where to take me; knowing that what is important is that I'll be with you.



























If I cry, please know it's not because of you, just hold me close and I'll heal quickly. And if it's because of you, I'll heal just the same. And if we decide to break up, please understand that I might be bitter, but I'd like to be your friend if you'll let me. I promise to remember that you have feelings too.





Please tell me if anything I do bothers you, or if something just doesn't sit right. And thank you for always being honest with me.



























When i have a bad day, thank you for showering me with confidence and smiles.





I hope that you don't think I ask too much of you. I hope you understand that I am still scared. I wish I could tell you if we'll be in love forever.



Meanwhile, I promise to continue doing my best to be kind and love you dearly for all that you are, without expecting too much of you.




Yours always,

Me







Kipa

2 comments: