First of all I would like to thank the amazing Em-illi for this award which I am very excited about as it is my first one =).
So,basically I have to tell you 10 things about myself...
1. I was born purple. Literally. The doctors had to help me breathe. I couldn't do it on my own. Like most things.
2. My best friend when I was in playschool bullied me non-stop. She is still one of my closest friends. Fortunately, the bullying stopped a long while ago =P.
3. I am thrilled and terrified at the same time of next year. I want to start college so badly, but I know that I am going to miss my friends sooooo much. They are everything to me.
4. I am scared that I won't be accepted into any of the UK universities and that I will have to stay in Madrid instead. I really am excited about doing the college experience away from home.
5. I am in love with my city. It is my true love.
6. I am, weirdly enough, scared of alcohol.
7. I say outloud what I'm writing. All the time.
8. I've never gone through the phace were I hated my parents, life, rules... normal teenage things to hate. I've always felt like a weirdo for being such a content teenager.
9. People who are constantly depressed and complaining about life annoy me. I believe that life is a gift and that I am very lucky, and anyone who doesn't see it that way is an ungrateful person.
10. I believe that I have an invisibility cloak attached to me, as no one ever sees me. The strange thing is that, most times, I see this as something positive.
I would like to pass this award to:
Sophia from Still Winter After All...
Catherine from a life in seven billion.
Laura Marie from a diary of little things & curiosities
Liss from Daydream Lily Blog
Natalie from Toast and Cereal
Erimentha from ~The Little Blog of Happiness~
Sadly, I am still new so I don't know that many more blogs!
Thank you fot listening, as always.