Tuesday 8 June 2010

About new technologies and actually using them (and summer)


There is something about facebook (and all its "copies") that I don't like. It's basically telling you: Add everyone you know so that you can always keep in contact with them. But, you know what? You never do. I mean, sure, at the beginning maybe. You know, after making I don't know how many friends from all over the world at camp and adding them to your facebook and uploading the photographs and saying "I miss you"...Well, soon after that, you stop talking to them and they are just THERE, you know? It's like, yeah, I'm not talking to you, which I'm kind of sorry about but I'm really lazy, but if I want I can know what's going on in your life. It's like: Well, why don't you just ask me? It's a huge network...But I can't help feeling lonely in it.  Is it just me?


That is why today I decided to send a message to all the people I would actually like to have a friendship with. But the problem is that after a few messages, this stops.


I think the problem is not seeing the other person. I mean, I can't help talking with the people at school...But in facebook it's just so easy to ignore everyone around you...

Does anyone get what I'm saying, or is it just me? Please tell me I'm not alone in this.


Changing completely of subject... I love that summer is nearly here, that in three weeks I'll be free. And so these images are colourful to celebrate this. Enjoy

=)

Kipa

No comments:

Post a Comment