Sunday 16 May 2010

Because I love love love quotes :)

You know what?
Fuck beauty contests.
Life is one fucking beauty contest after another.
School, then college, then work...
Fuck that.
Fuck the air force academy.
If I want to fly, I'll find a way to fly.
You do what you love,
and fuck the rest.



-Little Miss. Sunshine








I guess its because i can't help but to remember everything. I mean, you see somebody and you think about all they've ever said and done. The good and the bad. It all comes back to you, and it feels so right and hurts so bad all at once.








I love you.
In a really really big pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you love you.
So pick me, choose me, love me.
-Grey's Anatomy



I had this guy leave me a voicemail at work, so I called him at home, and then he emailed me to my BlackBerry, and so I texted to his cell, and now you just have to go around checking all these different portals just to get rejected by seven different technologies.
It's exhausting.
-He's just not that into you



I hope you like these random quotes :)


Kipa

2 comments:

  1. These are brilliant,
    thanks for sharing :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one of 'little miss sunshine'. Such a funny movie :)

    ReplyDelete